Small business ideas for women have been circulating all across the globe for quite some time now. Internet is the best hub to provide these opportunities to females for such purposes. As reported by international surveys (ICRW Organisation), there are more women than men present in the world today and the ratio is comparatively increasing, year on year basis. Along with this, women are said to be much wiser and more talented than men (ICRW Org). Money matters are better handled by women than they are handled by men in international organisations and trade-circles. Business in short, is a domain catered very well by the female psyche overall.
Since Asian countries are a game apart when compared to western countries due to difference in the environment, barriers put forward by the society, and “that sophisticated and delicate” image built for women in general in these regions; the way of thought and implementation is very different in these areas for females. A positive approach is still mandatory though the market still gives out better ROI to women than it gives to men comparatively. Audit Accountants while being taught in schools, are told one major rule; never to be friends with the internal people at the company they are auditing, and never to be friends with a woman who is a wife to your friend in your personal life. Though this is a psychological factor, but very applicable in real life events. Since audit firms are a major way to get a boost in business opportunities for public companies, the audit firms (and their representatives) are required to keep some space from the internal employees of that particular company; specially their women! These concepts are both a threat and business ideas for women in trade.
There are tons of small business ideas for women, and for men, listed below specifically tailored according to Asian regions. Sit back at home, relax, and see what you can do by simply utilising the skills you already have or maybe you may like to learn and implement! Some of the most professional small business ideas are given here:-
- Writing (freelancing): a home-based job with ease of use and ease of available options too! One of the best business ideas for women.
- VAS (Virtual Assistance provision): a typical virtual assistant is needed to give after sales or pre-sales services. Sit back at home and earn without having to learn any courses!
- Boutique or Beauty Parlour: a simple yet elegant design and range of dresses to wear is always adorned by women; especially when they are readily available nearby and by a feasible supplier. Design some dresses, create a variety to show off when Bangladeshi customers land-in, and ask for a minimal charge above the initial costs. After good start-ups, you can put some premium charges later on too! A beauty parlour would be opened and run, with the same strategies.
- Small-scale restaurants: a woman in Bangladesh is never out of small business ideas when it comes to cooking! Taste and waste is pretty much well-handled by Asian women. You won’t even need any special training as such and once welcomed open-handedly, you can always pool-in your friends or workers to get the big order done!
- Online development (Apps & websites): they both though need a proper training to be professionally acceptable and experience alongside, but once attained, the developers can earn big time! Whether home-based or working at the site, developers are in demand; due to websites and applications, increasing day by day as the online presence is becoming important. As the handheld devices increase in total, app developments become one of the major requisites within the small business ideas for everyone.
- Gifts and Crafts: since many love cooking, many others love crafting and creating some nifty handicrafts. These are welcomed in large stores where buyers come in to get themselves adorable showpieces and/or handicrafts that are unique. Custom made stuff is mostly preferred over bulk-production, and because of being so UNIQUE, they are also one of a kind and hence pricey too! You know the rest!
- Become a veteran: PETS are one of the cutest things on earth and everybody around the world loves them. Special pets are adored and accepted by wealthy people but are mostly expensive to breed/keep. Pet-keeping small business ideas would evolve around a feasible start-up where you could get yourself some in-demand birds of variable sizes and breed them. Information on how to breed specific species is readily available on the internet. Once recognised, wealthy families will be pooling in store in no time thanks to word of mouth marketing which actually needs no extra costs.
- Business planning and consultancy: consultancy for other activities and business activities are different. Though virtually the same, the inputs and outputs are very different. You will need some ground work before the implementation of the business centric small business ideas coming forth. After getting a certified qualification which will get you renowned in the online market, you can setup a blog or social profile with an announcement of your services along with your advertised skills. Strategies, analyses for certain situations, and many corporate plans can be devised by a single person capable enough. Since women are already this rich when it comes to think tanks, being a woman of Bangladesh means you are already intelligent enough to help an entrepreneur attain that one missing point and outdo his competition! Get on going!
- Organisers and Event planners: this is also one of the careers which need proper pre-certification and experience to give you its full fruits. But is one of the never-ending industries full of resources and revenues for the experienced crowds. Hotels, motels, inns, restaurants, and similar stay-in areas, need professional organisers to keep their incoming guests as happy as possible in the best possible rates and environments. Event planners and organisers not only help us make an event, an eventful EVENT, but also do it feasibly.
These are some of the careers you can always opt for being a woman in Bangladesh looking for small business ideas, start-ups and franchise business opportunity foe women in Bangladesh to go about for an earning. The Final Choice is obviously yours keeping in mind all the resources that you might have, and how far are you willing to strive for it!
Oct 30, 2014
Sep 29, 2014
Aug 18, 2014
Aug 12, 2014